Sunday 12 June 2016

Our friends can inspire us too..

Sometimes the casual talks of our friends can inspire us to do the things that we really wanna do. .. I remember one of those things that was spoken up by you @sagar.. I remember those sleepless nights of yours when you used to sketch all those portraits though It was not mine :p ..  One night When I found it uneasy for me to sleep cause of the reflection of your lamp, I thought of asking you that why the hell you are staying up for nights to do such kinda rubbish things but I didn’t ask u cause It could have disturbed u to do so and then I managed anyhow to catch up my sleep.. The very next day In between a conversation (I don’t really know what It was about) I intervened and asked the same question and the answer that I got from you was something that is still reverberating in my ears cause it was  an inspiring one… And that particular sentence was “listen buddy, when u feel that you are addicted to something which is  not good for you then try to get yourself addicted to something else which you think is good for you and this is exactly what I am doing”.

Few days back when I realised that I am really addicted to many things that are not  helping me to concentrate on the things that I really want to… Then this particular sentence came up to my mind and then I tried to implement it in my life and believe me buddy It's really working.

Seshraj Pratihari

Author & Editor

Hey all. Here I am to reach out all my students, friends and all the vigorous readers out there to write about the things I come across,be it novels,Science and Technology,movies or life which could help them in any way. Enjoy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment